Garden Beds – Low Maintenance
Had enough of weeding?
There’s no getting around the problem of weeds, they have to be dealt with or your garden can very quickly turn from a pleasure to a pain!
Without a doubt, the best way to keep the weeds at bay in your garden is to have your garden professionally managed with one of our maintenance programmes – “Total Garden Care” or “Everything But The Lawn.”
However, if that is not for you, then the best alternative is to convert your existing garden beds into low maintenance garden beds. The process goes like this:
- We visit your garden and listen to your needs. At this point we will decide on which if any shrubs or plants are to be removed and if new edging is needed. You will also choose from a range of low maintenance plants and the variety of decorative stones or bark or wood-chip that is your favourite mulch.
- Based on your requirements, we will provide a fixed price written quotation. Once confirmed, the transformation can begin.
- The existing weeds are cleared and the bed treated with weedkiller if required.
- New plants and edging are added if part of the original quote.
- High quality weed suppressing membrane is installed around the existing plants and new planting. This can be omitted if you require beds simply mulched with bark or wood-chip only.
- Your choice of topping is applied to cover the membrane completely.
All this can be done easily and quickly. The majority of beds, even if extremely neglected, can be converted to low maintenance in one day.
Call us today to have your beds made into low maintenance garden beds.
Low Maintenance Garden Beds – Before & After Photo
1. Neglected bed tidied up and converted to low maintenance in Winter
3. Overgrown bank converted to low maintenance with room left for kid’s slide.
4. Newly installed low maintenance garden bed
5. Large neglected bed converted to low maintenance in early Spring
6. Front garden bed converted from bark mulch to decorative gravel.
7. Front garden beds converted to low maintenance garden beds.