All quotes are carried out by Simon and often these can be provided virtually. Simply get in touch to let us know what you require and then send through photos and/or video of your garden.
If Simon does need to visit your garden, any discussions can be had at a safe social distance of 2 metres, or by talking through windows.
A written quote will be provided by email, with photos and or video to illustrate if necessary.
All payments for work are by cheque posted to our office or bank transfer or by Direct Debit. There is no cash handling.
Doing the Work
Our work is all outdoors, however all staff are following government guidelines regarding Coronavirus:
- Staff won’t be at work if & will be tested for infection if they (or anyone in their household) have either a high temperature of 37.8 or above, or a new continuous cough, or loss of taste/smell.
- All staff wash their hands before coming to work.
- All staff apply alcohol-based disinfectant once at the yard, then put on gloves immediately.
- Gloves are worn at work at all times & disposable gloves are used for tasks if required & binned afterwards.
- The gardeners will keep 2 metres distance from each other & the general public while at work & we are requesting for clients to maintain social distancing during our time at their garden.
- If we need to touch anything at a client’s garden, eg: keypads, door handles, gates etc. gloves will be worn.
- All clients receive an email, txt or phone call the day before our visit & are told about the procedures/ restrictions we have in place.
- Any communication from clients about their garden is preferred by email, phone or txt. If in person, social distancing is observed.
- We have a limit in place of 2 gardeners per vehicle and there are plastic dividers installed between driver & passenger.
- We are placing a a limit of 4 gardeners per garden, with only 2 being present usually.
- At the end of each day, we clean the van cabs with alcohol based disinfectant.