Unfortunately we are no longer taking on new clients. We are only carrying out work for our regular clients & fulfilling already agreed work.
Doing the Work
Our work is all outdoors, however all staff are following government guidelines regarding Coronavirus:
- Staff won’t be at work if they (or anyone in their household) have either a high temperature of 37.8 or above, or a new continuous cough.
- All staff wash their hands before coming to work.
- All staff apply alcohol-based disinfectant once at the yard, then put on gloves immediately.
- Gloves are worn at work at all times & disposable gloves are used for tasks if required & binned afterwards.
- The gardeners will keep at least 2 metres distance from each other & the general public while at work & we are requesting for clients to stay indoors during our time at their garden.
- If we need to touch anything at a client’s garden, eg: keypads, door handles, gates etc. gloves will be worn.
- All clients receive an email, txt or phone call the day before our visit & are told about the procedures/ restrictions we have in place.
- Any communication from clients about their garden is preferred by email, phone, txt. If in person, social distance is followed.
- We have a limit in place of 1 gardener per vehicle at any time.
- We are placing a a limit of 2 gardeners per garden.
- At the end of each day, we clean the van cabs with bleach.
- All payments for work are by cheque posted to our office or bank transfer or by Direct Debit. There is no cash handling.